About Wholesale Food and Safety
The Wholesale Food and Safety Program conducts over 4200 routine inspections per year, receives and respond to approximately 1200 foodborne illness complaints, general complaints, fire emergencies at food facilities, and Health Officer Order complaints.
Learn About Our Services
- Conducts routine and complaint inspections
- Coordinates and conducts foodborne illness investigation
- Handles Site evaluations/ownership changes
- Conduct Food Recall Activities
- Provide consultation to local food industry